AmeriCup Due Dates & Policies
BACK to DX AmeriCup Home Page
Specific policies are necessary in order to coordinate an event of this magnitude. Teams must adhere to due dates or late fees will be applied.
Finalizing Your Account
In order to be placed on the competition schedule, by January 15thyour account must:
- have all waivers signed and returned
- be paid in full
- account finalized
Payments must be postmarked on or before the due date listed above in order to avoid the following late fee charges. Dates listed are when late fees will be applied.
- January 30 - $100 late fee added to account
- February 1 - $100 late fee added to account
- February 15 - $100 late fee added to account
- February 22 - $25 additional late fee applied per day up to the event start date
HOTEL ROOMS & CANCELLATIONS
- All dancers are required to stay at one of the DX hotel properties, unless they live within a 50 mile radius of Minneapolis. Team blocks must be reserved through the coach on the team account.
- 24 hr. - $25 per room after the reservation is made is non-refundable.
- NEW as of 10/27/17 - Rooms are a "guaranteed sale" once confirmed and paid - all fees are non-refundable after the 24 hr. time frame
- A $50 charge may be applied for changes (e.g., names on room) per DX's discretion This fee only applies for changing names on a room.
- Early departures may be subject to penalty fees set by the hotel.
- Once the DX room block is filled, guests may need to pay the hotel's prevailing rates for additional rooms and/or night.
Payment due dates
Payments and paperwork will NOT be accepted at the event.
- $500 Deposit - Non-refundable deposit due at the time of registration to lock into a rate AND secure your placement at the AmeriCup.
- $2,000 Deposit to secure VIP status
- December 15 - 50% of current balance
- January 30 - 100% account balance
- January 30 - ALL PAPERWORK and registration also due on this date
- All American Paperwork & Headshot
- Performer of the Year Headshot
- Super Star - Jump, Leap, Kick and/or Turn
- Dance Team Challenge
- Purple Party
- Event Crew Neck
- Awards Gala Tickets & Meal Choices
- Distinguished Leader Nominee & Headshot
- Coach of the Year Recommendation(s)
- Coach Headshots
TEAM / COMPETITION Cancellation Policy
All team/competition cancellations must be submitted in writing by emailing registration@DXevents.com Subject line must include the account number and your name.
December 1st - NEW as of 10/27/17
- Any team / competition cancellations on or before December 2nd will incur a $50 per person charge plus the $500 non-refundable deposit, along with, all a la carte item costs. The remainder of the packages will be refunded. This does not include hotel fees.
December 2nd - NEW as of 10/27/17
- All fees are non-refundable.
- School or organization checks only.
- No personal checks accepted from organizations. Guests may remit checks.
- No checks of any kind accepted after January 1. Money orders OR cashier's check ONLY.
- A 3.5% processing fee is added to all credit card charges and/or refunds.
- Be sure to include team name and account number on the memo line.
- Money orders, cashier's checks, or credit cards are the only forms accepted February 1 or later.
Checks Payable To
DX AmeriCup • PO Box 939 • Anoka, MN 55303
DX AmeriCup • 854 River Lane, Anoka MN 55303
A $50 service fee will be added to your account for each returned check and must be paid prior to the competition in order for your team to compete.
Credit Card Payments
Make payment directly on your account.