Updated 04/12/17- subject to change
2018 DX DISNEY DUE DATES & POLICIES
- July 1st, 2017
- DEPOSIT due - [$100 non-refundable/non-transferable] - register ONLINE - refer to HOME page for details
- SPACE IS LIMITED- first come-first serve. You'll be refunded your deposit if the event is FULL.
- If you KNOW you plan on attending, DX highly recommends you DEPOSIT EARLY to secure your spot. DX SOLD OUT in 2016.
- December 1st, 2017
- COSTUME SIZES - order 1 size larger since this is a year away
- HALF ACCOUNT (ROOM) BALANCE
- June 1st, 2018
- ADDITIONAL NIGHTS RESERVATION
- FINAL BALANCE - pay in full
- August 1st, 2018
- MAGICAL EXPRESS FORM - for free Disney transportation
You may send in monthly payments if desired. Often times, this is beneficial for families to help them budget the trip expense. Note your account number on your payment.
A $100 late fee will be applied to all accounts, each month, starting on JUNE 2nd, 2018. This applies to forms and payments due.
A $30 service fee will be applied to all accounts for each returned check. Once a check has been returned, DX will no longer accept personal checks from this individual. Cashiers or certified check will then be required.
Catch-up on Dates
If you register AFTER the July 1st, 2017, date, you are required to send in all forms and payments that have passed thus far.
Each room is set-up as a separate account (reservation). All accounts are linked to others from the same studio/school/organization. All fees paid are applied to the account. DX does not track individual payments for group members. Statements and invoices will be sent to the contact. All changes and/or additions must be submitted, in writing, via the group contact to the DX Registration Coordinator at registration@DXevents.com. Late fees will be applied to group accounts after JUNE 2nd, 2018. All fees paid are non-refundable.
Should DX need to cancel this event, DX will:
- Notify the attendees within five business days of canceling the event.
- Return all monies paid by attendee to DX for this event, including deposit.
- When possible, offer attendees the opportunity to participate in a future tour, at their own expense.
- DX reserves the right to cancel this event at anytime for any reason.
DX will not:
- Reimburse transportation charges incurred for this event.
- Reimburse other charges (hotel, car, etc.) incurred for this event.
- Reimburse for additional persons traveling with performers for this event.
If attendee cancels:
All fees paid are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Attendee may 'sell' their trip to another party. All transactions of payment are between the two parties. DX will not facilitate the transaction, other than making a name change to the DX master group list.
- The same costume size ordered will be given to the new attendee, if the order has been placed.